Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Hollywood Playboys Orchestra - FAIL


Okay..if playing this album got anyone a girl I would be very suprised. Because if its one things women love its being romance by a middle aged man in a tight fitting devil costume. So THAT is what I have been doing wrong. This album seems perfect for every women who ever made the wrong choice in a man. He may be the devil but at least he's not gay! I love that look on her face - "Oh hi Bob, nice pjamas." - like she can't drain that glass of wine soon enough then break the glass and use the shards to defend herself. The cape on the devil is always a nice touch and doesn't take away from his devil's bulge. I can't believe I just wrote that line. Futher proof that the intenet is my muse. Love to you all, bitches!

No comments: