Saturday, February 28, 2009

300th Post!!! Diving Tigers



Yeh I should have picked something really memorable or meaningful for my 300th post but I have always just written and added to my blog by what I found cool online at any given point and time. Kinda my philosophy of life also - I try to learn about everything of interest that crosses my path. So for number 300 I present these diving tigers because I love tigers. They are just big kitties who actually like the water. And a fact for all you students out there - no two tigers have the same markings. Their fur design is as distinctive as finger prints. Who wouldn't want to swim with one or have one for a pet? Well I would have to remove those pork chops from my jumper first (don't ask). Much thanks to anyone who has read or commented on this blog. Your interest is appreciated and I have been enriched and inspired by checking out your work also.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Congrats on 300! I am newbie to your blog, but I have loved what I have read and seen so far. Here's to post #3,000!

And the tigers are freaking awesome, that second one looks like such a badass!

Unknown said...

at this rate you will have 1300 posts by the end of the year-- stop making the rest of us look bad, ya poopbrain!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks both of you. If I had a life of anykind I would never be as prolific...so yeh...I Am a poopbrain.