Friday, March 27, 2009

ARGHHHHH!


How pathetic am I today? Wings tagged me to write 6 random things about myself and not wanting to repeat myself I could barely come up with two and one of those was a repeat of a random thing I had written about myself before on my blog. How can that be? I am the most interesting person that I know. I should be eliminating things from my list not struggling to add to it. I actually thought about making something up or five somethings up and then I would have been more worried about how I could live with myself...or the liar that I have become. Is this like a chain letter? If I don't fullfill the task then will I get all kinds of bad luck or patches of back hair that you can't reach with the razor? And NO, that is not something random about me.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Aw, c'mon, you can do it.

You have a great sense of humor. And a knack for finding the damndest photos.

And there's no curse... that I know of...