Thursday, March 19, 2009

Totally UNCool


I hate hate hate the 'Jack in the Box'. Even as a child I couldn't stand the music it made when you turned that little crank. I would have nightmares about a huge 'Jack' in my front yard that would make that same noise and then pop out, grab me and pull me back into the box. And did they have to have a CLOWN come out of the box??? What the hell is that about? They are the diseased bottom of the circus ladder. The LAST thing I want to see when I am surprised is a clown. THATS a stabbin bitches. I can't stand circuses or zoos - hep ridden animals and people. If I don't go to the zoo then I can't be tempted to let the animals out of their cages.

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I had the Matel one, and while I don't remember being scared of it, I knew there was something wrong. He looks like a drunk kidnapper :-)