Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mego Redux






Ooooo I think I am gonna faint. It seems that Mattel is going to be re-releasing one of the greatest toy lines of all time - the Mego World's Greatest Superheroes. Who of us didn't love those as a kid (well I know ONE person but she is anti cloth clothing on any action figure)? I love the Sinestro but would prefer to see him in his new Yellow outfit but I can get over that. We get a Green Lantern too? Oh baby sign me up for these. Like the He-Man line, Mattel should institute a collectors club that allows you to buy them directly from the company or get each new figure shipped out to you monthly, say over a year. Action figures in the mail box? There I go getting all dizzy again. Thanks to 'Wonderful Wonderblog' for the news.

http://wonderfulwonderblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Can't wait to start pulling the pants off my favorite superheroes!

Dash MacBastard said...

These look pretty snazzy- kinda like the Marvel Famous Covers line from a few years back.

Wings1295 said...

My wife got me an old Mego Aquaman a few years ago, very cool. Hope they do a nice, new, clean one in this new collection, as well!

Reis O'Brien said...

These are making me lose my mind! Where's my Batman? WHERE THE HELL IS MY BATMAN?!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope the Batman has a removable mask like he did back in the day.