Monday, November 23, 2009

Huh? What? Who? Voodoo? Kitty?

 

Well tomorrow I have to go see my voodoo witch doctor to have my tests evalutated. I suspect if everything goes the way they are suppose to, I will be frozen in a large capsule until they find cures for all the ailments I have. If that is the case i thank all of you for you support over all this time and I will see you at the grand opening a decade or two from now. I feel so strange right now like nothing is really the way its suppose to be. I feel dizzy when I stand and wide awake when I try to sleep. Its all very stange. Hopefully they will give me the cool meds tomorrow and my superpowers will return.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sam G said...

Hope all goes well Cal.

Drake said...

Good vibes sent your way Cal!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Best of luck to you my friend.

Wings1295 said...

Keep us posted, Cal! You are in our thoughts.