Monday, December 28, 2009

Cool Short Film

I saw this over at Brother May's site and it is awesome. The tension just builds and builds and is exactly like the loop of film that constantly runs over and over in my mind. Killer robots and alien invasions. When it happens for real I will be like that kid under the bridge. Just watching it all happen in front of me. The foreign setting just adds to the eerie feeling this short film creates. Who says they have to attack only the English speaking world first if at all. I am sure the South Americans can kick ass just as well as the rest of us and kick their alien robot asses they will. WELCOME TO EARTH BITCHES! I understand this short feature landed the director some big time Hollywood attention from the likes of Sam Raime. I give Sam credit - the man knows talent when he sees it.

No comments: