Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Want One Of These


Of all the Universal Monsters I like 'Das Mummy' the best. He seemed like the only one who had every right to be pissed off. Frankenstein didn't know no better. Dracula and the Wolf Man were under curses that compelled them to do the evil that the did and the Creature From The Black Lagoon could have easily just swam away - it's a big ocean - and he wouldn't have been bothered by humans ever again.

But Das Mummy, the poor, poor Mummy was who he was because of what was done to him. They cut out his tongue and mummify him alive. That is some cold, cold, shit. If they did that to me I would have a reason to be a bit cranky after my 2000 year imprisonment

http://www.neatorama.com/

2 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

Who DOESN'T want one of these??

Wings1295 said...

Very cool item, I thought!