Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh THIS I Want!



"Every pilot faces uncertain weather, rising costs, and ground transportation hassles on each end of the flight. The Transition® combines the unique convenience of being able to fold its wings with the ability to drive on any surface road in a modern personal airplane platform. Stowing the wings for road use and deploying them for flight at the airport is activated from inside the cockpit. This unique functionality addresses head-on the issues faced by today’s Private and Sport Pilots."

As a pilot myself I would be all over flying and driving the hell out of this car/plane hybrid.

http://stacysaysblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Pat Tillett said...

I would give a lot for one of these things...I wonder if the city would let me take off and land on my street?