Thursday, October 28, 2010

Now THIS Is Sexy


I have a weird sense of what I find sexy. Fake breasts do nothing for me at all and I wish that more young girls would be happy with what they were born with. I do understand, however, how hard that is with all the messages females are bombarded with by the media these days.

I do find good cosplay to be attractive. The closer a girl gets to portraying the comic book character, the more I like it. This girl is only Harley Quinn from the neck up but the complete look is very hot - slightly slutty but alot left to the imagination.

The older I get the more I don't want to see eveything layed out for me. I would rather go through the mental exercise of undressing the cute girls with my mind.

It's a guy thing (and coincidentally a 'Jersey Thing' if you saw that episode of 'South Park').

3 comments:

Drake said...

I don't care for fake breasts but large,natural ones are really nice and i love nice,round female bottoms and i cannot lie...i thought i was the only guy who loved seeing ladies dressed in cosplay and renfair costumes.
*sorry ladies for the "guy talk" but Cal and I are men of the world* :)

M. D. Jackson said...

I love this stuff too. And I must admit that I love breasts of all shapes and sizes. I don't even mind the "augmented" variety (although not when they end up looking like big round balloons strapped to the front of a woman's chest. I like them to have some sort of shape).

That's probably too much info and as I get older I'm probably getting more and more like Benny Hill, but I can't seem to help my keen interest in boobs.

Bubbashelby said...

Plus, the domino mask is HAWT!