Friday, February 25, 2011

You All Know How Much I Hate 'Archie'

But this fan trailer is really over the top. The style and tone is so wrong. The background music is totally inappropriate and everyone knows that any 'Archie' movie or TV show has to be set in the 1950s with no mention of drugs or sexually transmitted diseases (despite the fact that Veronica wasn't 'clean') I am so glad that this looks to be a one-off and will never get made. 'Archie' sucks and blows. (If you know his superhero identity then you just as worse off than I am because I know it too.)

3 comments:

Mike D. said...

Kal, once again it is proven that we are displaced brothers. I HATE ARCHIE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!

Kal said...

Archie is just so lame. It's the same comic each and everytime. Hell, even 'Hot Stuff' or 'Richie Rich' has more character development.

Cap'n Carrot said...

I saw this a couple of days ago and had a mixed reaction to it. I like the idea but it really drags on, even given the level of insanity.