Thursday, October 27, 2011

Homeland





I checked this one out originally because I am a huge fan of all the leads. Damian Lewis starred in one of my favorite series of all time - 'Life' - and he is really terrific here. You also have Morena Baccarin from 'Firefly' and 'V' and the luminous Claire Danes. You are dead to me if you haven't loved her since 'My So-Called Life'.



The trailer tells you everything you need to know about the premise of the series. I am happy that the producers have been playing all their cards close to the vest. The reveals are slow in coming but that is a good thing. I have a really bad feeling that nothing is as it appears and I am being set up for one of those end of season twists that make me scream at the TV. I am SO hoping for that.

8/10

2 comments:

Chase March said...

I am enjoying the series as well.

I love Claire Danes and it's great to see her back on series TV.

csmith2884 said...

LALALALA can't hear you. Love the cast but have only seen Episode 1 so can't read your review yet.

I still hate Jay Leno's 10:00 pm experiment that killed "Life"