Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Reminder - I Hate Their Coffee Tables Too


I promise you, you will NEVER find a couch or two end tables to go with this abomination. Freakin' collaborators and their cephalopod themed projects.

They are just like those people from 'Maker-Bot'. I find them arrogant to think that I want to print up my own plastic octopus toy. Why do these ARTISTS seem to look to the bottom of the sea for so much of their inspiration? There are so many other creatures here on land who are NOT ACTIVELY PLOTTING YOUR DESTRUCTION for you to emulate and celebrate.

Seriously, the whole thing just creeps me out. I still can't get that stupid red octopus crawling on land amongst the seaweed video out of my head. I was so hoping he would just get disorientated and dry out over several but he make it safely back to the water. Yaa, its a Disney movie. It's a freakin' nightmare.

http://boingboing.net/

1 comment:

Belle said...

That is the ugliest table I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't eat at it. That video gave me the creeps too.