Saturday, November 26, 2011

Damn Emily


I know I have become a bit more randy with my selection of images. I know that will chase some of you away and that is unfortunate. I am all about showcasing beauty in all its forms and I am finding more and more posts will including the near naked female form. This is a truly glorious picture of such a unique looking girl. Loved her since the 'Lemony Snicketts' movies and I just couldn't take my eyes off her in 'Suckerpunch'. Her look is timeless and elegant. What else could she have ever become but a fashion and photography icon.

5 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Am I complaining? Do you hear me complaining? No. You don't. I got nothin' to complain about. I say, bring on the dancing girls, blog boy!

Urban Jointz said...

Definitely one for my sketchbook!

Anonymous said...

She is lovely. She also sings on the Sucker Punch soundtrack ("Asleep" & "Where Is My Mind").

csmith2884 said...

M.D. is right on....get to it blog boy, hehe

spiderkev said...

Nothin' wrong with a little tasteful skin.