Thursday, March 29, 2012

Coming Soon


I am really looking forward to this challenge. Well, it's not really a challenge for me to come up with 26 different posts for the month. I thought about ONLY doing one post a day for the month of April but that would cause my head to explode. I also am hoping to pick up some new followers in the next month and if new people do visit, I want to give them the full 'Cave of Cool Experience'. I can't control what people think of my stuff, I can only follow my own aesthetic and hope that is enough.

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

The thought of you doing 26 posts in a month gets funnier each year. I'm pretty sure you have had that number in a day several times.

Ruth said...

It's gonna be fun!

Sarah said...

Well said Cal!