Sunday, April 28, 2013

If I Am Not Around For The Next Couple Of Day Wish Me Well

I am in a horrible state right now. I don't know why I have such pain in my hands, fingers and wrists all of a sudden. A day of medical research online hasn't brought me any answers that satisfy me. I have found nothing that has given me some pain relief. So tomorrow morning it's off to my new South African doctor and his new walk-in clinic and I am not leaving until he fills that prescription pad with goodies.

 
I joke but I am terrified because something this painful and debilitating may become permanent, thought most of the worst things one suffers from doesn't just sneak up upon a person that quickly. Unless that poisonous spider really did bite me.

If you have been a fan of this blog you know I am incredibly prolific but I am in too much pain to even mentally come up with a 'Y' post for the A-Z Challenge. If everything ends soon, there are years of great posts in the archives for you to enjoy.

Remember me.
 

14 comments:

DrGoat said...

Hey, no kidding, go to a Dr. This sounds like something that needs to be addressed. ASAp, we need you around.

DrGoat said...

PS, this ain't no boating accident....or a spider bite, I don't think. If it is, you can add spiders to the list 'cause that's how they getcha.

Kal said...

Thank you for your continual support my friend. I am sure it's not that serious but I hate not knowing something. I hate stupid internets that can't just feed me back a diagnosis after I input my symptoms. I just don't want to be give the brush off tomorrow.

Big J said...

Get well soon mon ami, I know that health can be no picknick I have had aches and pains recently my self but that is because I have started an exercise regiment to combat my diabetes, I am currently doing medeival combat reinactment (my sword arm stings like a sonof abeayach but it is helping. I hope the doc is able to put you right again sir.

Drake said...

Always good vibes to you Cal.

Sam G said...

Positive thoughts out to you Cal.

Wings1295 said...

Good luck & keep us posted!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Man, that does not sound good. You're too young for the arthritis or the rheumatix, aren't you? Keep us posted!

david_b said...

Agreed with DrGoat, you need to get on the radio and get the combat medics in..

DrGoat said...

I like the way you talk, david_b.

Michael Lynn P. said...

Hope all is going well Cal. I was talking with Wonder Woman on my shelf, and she is also wishing good things for you too. : )

Kal said...

Thanks everyone. I will stop bitching about my aches and pains.

Mike D. said...

Any possibility its carpal tunnel?

david_b said...

I'll leave you with one more thought, sir..:

"Remember, there's still a MIB Oscar Goldman figure on a shelf who needs a friend like you...."