Friday, May 10, 2013

I Call Him Smokey


 
We have a little cat that keeps coming around our place. He hears the front door or back door open and he's right there for attention. He doesn't care about the food I try to get him to eat - he just wants the love and scritches.
 
I like how his coloring is just like the Admiral's except that Smokey has very short fur and is very muscular and lean. He has never done anything but purr and meow with approval and never hissed or bit or scowled at me once. I kinda hope he doesn't have a home so we can take him in. He and Admiral Fluffy just ignore each other when they are in the yard together.
 
I am thinking about putting a collar on him so that if he has owners they will know to identify their cat so it can be returned to them. Or if he get's picked up he can be returned to me. He's such a sweet cat.



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I suspect he has a home because if he were a stray, he'd be scrawnier, scruffier and much more interested in any food you had on offer. But clearly he likes to come and visit you. You're probably on his "route" now.

Kal said...

I just got worn out with another round of his lovin'.

Jordan said...

Wonderful!

Extra points for the word "scritch," which I'm going to take as a Peanuts homage.