Friday, June 14, 2013

How Would YOU Describe The Cave Of Cool In One Line?

I need me some good old fashion validation. Leave a link back to your stuff so I can enjoy it. I suspect some of your out there, who I have never talked too, have many of the same things to talk to me about. As much as I love those who already know me, I want more people in my circle of friends. Maybe even locals...who can kill me and chop me up at their leisure. But let me finish watching the movie first.


Calvin's Canadian Cave Of Cool
 

4 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

You have the link to my crap. Hey it looks like I can send your things in July hopefully. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Mike D. said...

I visit faithfully everyday and always feel entertained or nostalgic

Tamarin said...

The BEST kitty captions.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I come for the Illustration and Image posts primarily but also enjoy the discussions of popular culture. So I'd say the cave of cool is "Image-rriffic and Pop-tastic!"