Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Found My Train Town!

 
I just found these buildings while moving some toys around. It's perfect that I found these on Father's Day because these were part of the train set me and Dad were building. A buddy of his had a ton of HO train buildings and trains and track and we were planning to add out part to his growing display. The project died when the guy who started it in his basement died. But I am happy to still have out corner of town. It would have been hip with a gas station and KFC. I should take better pictures of these and my Canadian trains and rolling stock.

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Great discovery! I love train sets. When I was a kid we had a great Lionel train set that would go up every Christmas. I wish I still had the locomotive. Nice buildings. Probably worth a bit of cash too, the older stuff is in demand.

Belle said...

I would have loved playing with these buildings. My brother had a train set and we loved it.