Saturday, June 8, 2013

NEEDED In The Collection Of Cool

Colin over at the Super-Duper Toy Box informed me of this 31 inch (!) Superman figure from Jakks Pacific based on the upcoming Man of Steel. I need to have this snazzy showpiece in my collection. The likeness is terrific as is the movie accurate costume - which for me is the true beauty of the piece. As an older collector there are certain pieces that you just KNOW you have to search for and this is one of them. I mean look at him. He's HUGE. He's like 1/4 human size. Certainly a massive action figure that you rarely see in this size. Glad he's a Superman. Who knows, this may start a trend. Can you imagine a 31 inch Doctor Doom? I'd wet my pants.

 
 
 
Other 31 inch figures available include
 



 

6 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

That's, like 2 and a half feet tall! That's bigger than most toddlers.

Kal said...

I know, holy shit. And like most toddler I filled my own diaper when I realized that.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

my dream piece to compliment this would be a 31" J'onn J'onnz

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

31 inch Supes kinda looks like The Fonz at first glance.

Kal said...

Which is only another reason why I need him.

Ian said...

If it's quarter scale, would that makes us 10' tall?