Saturday, July 27, 2013

Carlos Danger? CARLOS DANGER?


I don't care about Anthony Weiner's sexual fetishes. Sure he is running for mayor of New York (he is currently polling second), sure he likes to sext with young women but who cares. If he got caught twice it's his wife's fault if she doesn't leave him.

Sexting is not as serious as actually having an affair. Think about it, would you prefer your significant other to be physically cheating or emotionally cheating. I don't care about the answer to the question because if I lose the trust of someone I can never be around them again. But that's me.

What REALLY is bugging me is the STUPID FUCKING NAME that he came up with to cover up his sexting. Who calls themselves CARLOS DANGER? What does that say about that person and what he thinks about himself? What an ego to give yourself the last name of DANGER?

And in case you have wondered, yes, my name is actual Calvin and I do live in a Canadian Cave of Cool. And my rap name is Captain Funkateer Funk Swagger (all us rappers have a fake name) so who am I to talk? But CARLOS DANGER? Really?

 

6 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Oh the irony of thinking he's safe calling himself 'Danger.' My problems with him: he has an ugly personality, no morals, and he's ugly. But you're right, Kal, the real fool is his wife for sticking around.

xoRobyn

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm sure Freud would have a field day with him, his real name and his nickname.

Kal said...

I know. I had to check various sources to seeing if I was being punked. Carlos Danger?? That is just hilarious to me. I couldn't make things up this stupid on my best day.

M. D. Jackson said...

Ha! What a doofus! When I do any sort of "sexting" I protect my identity by using the clever name MD Jackson. That way...

...oh, wait...

Kal said...

Your secret is safe with me Michael.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, you guys.