Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Man, You Broads Sure Put Up With A Lot Of Shit Back In The Day

 
But its a RECORD. How can you learn to belly dance just by HEARING the music of the Belly Dance? Don't you kinda have to see the MOVES as well? "I hope it comes with a photobook that shows the numbered moves clearly or how can I perform them because I want to do well for my husband and HIS FRIENDS. Which was my dream of course when I got married". WOW. 
 
This was poorly marketed by Sonny Lester, his Orchestra, and one freaked out chorus. Can you just imagine that first meeting after Palm Sunday? I understand there were suicides. This is why that craze for the Belly Dance died in North America and we are a richer place for it's demise.
 
Ah who the hell am I kidding. Chills some beers baby and shave your legs. I'm having the boys over and you are going to perform for them while we are watching the game. And make some sammiches.
 
GAH
 

7 comments:

Konsumterra said...

ive got 4 0r 5 of these - how to strip as well

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The popular revival of bellydancing that has occurred over the last 10 years or so here in North America makes a point of emphasizing that bellydance is all about celebrating women, not dancing for the pleasure of men.

j-swin said...

balderdash! them there harem girls wuz a dancin' fer sultans and gold!

profsafety said...

I’ll tell you when you are exhausted…keep dancing…

Monc said...

If I purchased this album and told my wife I expected her to dress up in a sexy costume and perform for me and my friends... I'm reasonably sure she'd stab me in my sleep.

Kal said...

Why wait until you fell asleep?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha good one, Cal!