Sunday, July 28, 2013

Teen-Agers By The Creator Of Peanuts?

 
This was a bizarre discover today. Who knew that the 'Peanut's Gang' ever grew up? I figured that Charlie Brown went 'Columbine' on the whole group during one of his infamous losing baseball games or got rabies from Snoopy or Bird Flu from Woodstock. I didn't see any of them making it to their teens to be completely honest with you. Who is who do you think? I find the jokes to be very weak however, despite the reputation Schulz had for the sharp pun.









http://mikelynchcartoons.blogspot.ca/2006/08/teen-agers-unite-by-charles-m-schulz.html

 
We all knew Pig Pen wasn't going to be
 easy to take down or properly clean.
 

7 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I think it's safe to say that being a teenager has changed since this was pushed.

Reading up on this whole "Tony Wiener" fiasco made me realized just how fortunate I was not to have to deal with sexting when I was in high school. Already I can see how I'd say "When I was your age all our cell phones did was call people, there weren't any kind of cameras to take photos of our diddly-doos!"

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My money's on Pig Pen.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

If Marcie and Peppermint Patty are not a couple by the end of it then I am not interested. They were so obviously meant for each other.

DrGoat said...

I'm with Debra. All in on Pigpen.

profsafety said...

Reminds me a bit of this great SNL spoof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1YlBPL77Wo

Kal said...

Pig Pen would shove that scrub brush so far up Mr. Clean's ass that he'd taste the cleaning chemicals.

Dr. Theda said...

Thanks for the much needed "Smile" good Sir Kal....