Monday, July 29, 2013

The Urban Dictionary Describes CALVIN

 
Calvin: sheer delight. he is amazing.

A boy of wonder.
a boy who posesses; cunning, tact, looks, and insight.

alot of people would say that calvin is vain, stuck-up and selfish. in reality these people are nothing but jelous fools.

Calvin's best friend is a girl of extreme wonder ashton.
"calvin! wow he's so amazing, there are no words to describe his awsomeness!!"
 

 
The coolest person on the face of the Earth. He is a ladies man and a god among gods. (men) Thou shall kneel and pray. (women) Thou shall kneel and suck.

Also he is the strongest man ever. Greatest bod. Definition of hunk. That's the way, uh huh uh huh. iI like it!
Girl: I saw Calvin's godlike genetalia and passed out.

Guy: As did I
 

 
a tosspot who looks himself up on urbandictionary and thinks its all about him

:P
 
calvin, you are such a calvin! go outside!
 

 
The most amazing person ever. A Calvin is wonderful, funny, intelligent, sweet, and sexy. A Calvin is a bit of an idealist, and his innocence about reality is endearing. He knows how to love. He has a dream and he plans to accomplish it no matter what. A Calvin is somebody you should never let go of.
 
X: Hey, who's that amazing looking person?

Y: Oh, it's Calvin. He's that attractive every day.
 
 


 
Thanks for M.D. Jackson for turning me onto this Urban Dictionary so I could find all the wonderful things people have to say about us CALVINS. I have never met anyone else named CALVIN or even taught a Calvin so I expected only bad things to come up. But what do you know? I guess I am pretty awesome. Thank you. I suspected as much all along.

 

5 comments:

Kal said...

Try your own name. It's hilarious to see the results.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've only ever met one other guy named Calvin (in university). It's such a Protestant name. Sort of like Wesley or Knox. Don't meet a lot of them around anymore either.

Kal said...

Well those damn Calvinist ruined it for us in the 1400s. Damn Hugonaut propaganda.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I've used Urban Dictionary a handful of times and knew that a few names could be used to mean a couple different slang terms. I never thought to look up my own name before. Now I'm glad I did. I ought to get this printed on a T-Shirt. It's so true.

Erik-
An extremely sexy and perfect man. Has gorgeous eyes, an incredible personality. Shy at first, funny as hell once you get to know him. Very caring and wonderously intelligent. Easy to get along with, SEXY body. The best in bed. Turns you on without even trying, has an underlying sex appeal that he's unaware of. Very handsome and mysterious. Loves to cuddle, very loving and knows how to make you feel like the most important person in the whole world with just one look.

Very rare species of male. One of a kind. Erik's make perfect boyfriends, could easily be the one you spend the rest of your life with. Living proof of perfection.

Kal said...

You got lucky to have a name someone wrote something nice about.