Monday, September 9, 2013

The Color For The League Is Blue

 
This week the assignment for the League is a vague as ever...BLUE. They really have to start making these more difficult for me. I have files where I save images of various colors just so I can do a post like this. So here...from the Cave of Cool...is BLUE.






 
 









 







 


 


 
Check out the Monster Café for more about one of the coolest establishments around.
 
Erik found some great art from the Blue period.
 
The Goodwill Geek collected up some blue treasures.
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Man that chick with the blue top...Whoa...

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Wow. You wasted no time. Then again you do have color themed image posts pretty often.

GeorgeHegedus said...

Outstanding lineup. Almost makes me want to like Star Trek too.

Kal said...

Yeh, any color blog assignment is almost too easy for me. I could have went Mystique but decided to go with variety. MAYBE pull in some more league followers.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those Tardis sneakers are cool!

Grey Endres DSW MSW said...

I'm blue with envy!

Grey

Michael Lynn P. said...

Really fun pictures Kal!

Stunt Zombie said...

Lady Spock leaves me aroused, yet confused.

Arranging photos by color isn't a bad idea. I might have to start doing that with my random pics.

Team Hellions said...

Excellent picks sir. I need to pay attention to your, ahem, "tastes" some more.