Monday, October 7, 2013

The Star Wars Iron-On Transfer Book


(click to enlarge)
 
 


 
How can I make iron-on transfers of these images using my color printer? These are all from the spectacular Star Wars Iron-On Transfer book. I had this set at one time and actually made a few t-shirts for myself. I am sure there is some way to get the special paper for my printer so I can do the same with these. I have to do some research on this subject. I am tired of wearing colorful t-shirts without additional geek images.
 
Hell I could put my header on a sweatshirt if I wanted to if these work. OOOOOOOO that would be extra cool.
 
I think I have a project to keep me from making trouble on the streets.
 
 

4 comments:

j-swin said...

you can buy a transfer paper at stores like walmart or michael's. just run it thru like normal and iron on, but they only last a few washing. i'd suggest going to your local printing/sign shop, we have much better transfer vinyls available.

Hobgoblin238 said...

I did the Jawa one down here. I need a camera to photograph it though.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I remember that book of transfers. Never had it, just remember seeing it.

david_b said...

I had this in minty condition for 30some years.., sold it a few years back on eBay.

Kept it pristine, never used any of the transfers. Picked it up cheap a year after Star Wars came out, just for collectability.

Didn't end up being worth too much, but I always kept my stuff immaculate.