Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Best Lock Stargate Construction Set

 
These are NOT LEGO.
 
 
I bought this suitcase like set last year at Sears for my nephew but couldn't send it to him. Almost 1000 squares and rectangles of various sizes that allowed you to build this Abydos playset from Stargate SG1 or allow you to create your own vehicles and buildings. Alex loves to build and I thought he would get more out of a set like this than a LEGO set that is mostly already pre-made. Also for 40 dollars it was a steal of deal for such a huge set. Also these blocks fit with all the LEGO blocks you may already have in your LEGO bucket.
 

2 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Yes please! (Not that I would have the patience to build this!)

Unknown said...

The only thing on these that worries me is the quality of them. I have heard that Best-Lock can be cheap sometimes and the molds a little off. I would love to see a review on these from you Kal to see if this is true or not.