Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jay Anacleto Does Some Gorgeous Work.

 
I really like this image of the Classic Defenders. A weirder mix of heroes to form a team have never been found. It's like Marvel tossed everyone into a bag and who they pulled out were made a group. Check out that skill set on all of them. I doubt there is nothing on Earth, under the sea, in space or through the other dimensions that these guys couldn't have handled. Specially like Hellcat, the Squirrel Girl of the group before there was a Squirrel Girl.
 
 
I can never get enough great shots of the FANTASTIC FOUR.
Can't love this team enough and I have followed their adventures all my life.

 
The various Avenger lineups are also impressive.
 
(click to enlarge)
 
 

2 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

pretty great, yep

david_b said...

Pretty awesome. Thank you sir.