Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mera Cosplay By Oki-Cospi

 




 
It looks simple but you really need to have just the right cut to the right material to pull of that illusion that you are really the wife of Aquaman, King of the 7 Seas.
 
 
I have this great Mera Brightest Day figure in my collection. I always got great figures like this from my action figure guy in Montreal but he just closed down after many years. I need to find a local Calgary or Edmonton toy seller to form a relationship with. Then I will be able to get these nice pieces when they first are released and the cheapest. He would ship me a huge box from east of Canada once a month for 9 FREAKIN DOLLARS SHIPPING. I get stuff from Australia for 14 dollars or free from China. Just over the border in the US the shipping can be 25 dollars or more for a single figure. And that is why I don't buy your product, EBay. Amazon is not much better but they can do better for such a huge sale machine.