Tuesday, January 7, 2014

More Toy Talk From The Toy Box

 
 
Geared for the adult collector looking for outstanding detail, it’s the DC Comics Multiverse Batman Arkham City 4-Inch Action Figure! This 4-inch tall articulated figure features Batman’s look from the video game Batman: Arkham City. The DC Comics Multiverse Batman Arkham City 4-Inch Action Figure offers a high level of detail, deco, authenticity, and articulation!
 
 
 
The Mr Freeze is very nicely done. He always had a great design and this one gets his look just right.
 



 
Like the four inch Marvel Universe figures I am sure that I will pick up my favorites from this 4 inch DC Multiverse line. I had to draw the line SOMEWHERE when it comes to collecting these Marvel and DC figures and I want nothing less than six inches, unless its a Batgirl or Wonder Woman or Huntress or Supergirl figure.

 
I also tend to look for Spider-Man villains from the Marvel Universe line since I got the super articulated 4 inch Spider-Man figure. You really have to admire the sculpt and especially the paint jobs. It's amazing what they can do now and at 12 dollars a pop they are nicely priced.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Deadshot but love the Mister Freeze!

Hobgoblin238 said...

12 dollars in Canada?