Thursday, January 9, 2014

Most Beautiful Monster High Doll? - Cleo De Nile

 
 
 
I love my Abbey Bominable but they really did the Egyptian up right for the Daughter of the Mummy. That timeless Cleopatra style makes her one character how I am actively searching down.
 
 
 
Since finding the terrific Frights Camera Action Cleo for 12 dollars I want all Cleo's variation...plus that cool Egyptian Themed Vanity Playset.
 

 
I don't think I betray any of my design sensibilities to constantly hammer home the point about how gorgeous the look of these figures are. Even the way they are packaged shows extra care and detail.


 








 
I like how lines like Fright Camera Action has 4 new main characters at the higher price point. and then find room to redress and restyle 4 old favorites at half the cost in a box half the size. It's a great way to avoid having to buy OUTFITS for each doll that I would never take out of the package anyways. This way I get to see a new outfit and new accessories with a character I already love like Cleo. It's ingenious as a marketing idea, actually, and really works for the kind of figure collector that I am. You also can't beat that price point for this girl.
 
 

 
It reminds me of the Ninja Turtles action figures. You always have to get all four Turtles if you are getting them at all. You can't just have two without the other two. Doesn't work. That is the genius of Ninja Turtle marketing.

 

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Shes the most beautiful alright and theres no De-Nile-ing it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm just see myself out...

Kal said...

Please, and tip your waitresses on the way out.

Unknown said...

The photo at the top is MINE and has been taken from my blog and used here without my consent. I kindly ask that you remove my photo from your blog as I have NOT given you permission to use it and it has clearly been marked as copyrighted so you must know you cannot just use it without asking.

In future kindly do not use my photos thank you.

www.Hollys-Dollys.co.uk.