Saturday, January 18, 2014

New To The Collection Of Cool



 
Now that I have a nice selection of Monster High Dolls I have been focussing that side of my collection on the vehicles and playsets that the Monster High line has available. After scoring the Lights, Camera, Action Playset I forgot that THIS convertible was the first non-doll piece that I hunted down online. Another great deal at 20 delivered. Not exactly the safest vehicle for European streets but I love the design touches on the hubcaps and the body of the car. It seems perfect for the line and the dolls that can fit into it. As you can see it also displays quite nicely. Another winning piece for the Collection of Cool.
  


I like some of these You Tube fan reviews. They show off all the great design features of the toys and I don't have to open them up myself to see them. I like them sealed in their box for their own safety. But a VERY sweet piece for the best Monster High collection of any boy you know.



3 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Snazzy!

Kal said...

And Zippy

Michael Lynn P. said...

I just got one too! That is so funny! I technically should not have purchased one because I am tight on space, but it was on clearance at Target for 11 dollars. Sure the box was damaged pretty badly, but that is ok. I adore this car so much!