Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Now That I Know He Exists

It would cost less to have someone in Mexico make me the costume and dress a low price naked Mego doll from EBay than to seek out one of these for purchase. ONLY TWENTY MADE? That is insane in it's rarity.

 
We are pleased to officially announce our next show exclusive, the limited edition (20 total) custom retro Mego-style Guardian 8" figure!

The leader of Alpha Flight is dressed for action in his distinctive attire, with a fully articulated body! Designed and built by Mego Ed, this true north hero fits in perfectly with the rest of your Mego Superheroes collection and features card art by Toronto artist Christopher Yao. Once again, this figure will be available only at Octoyberfest 2013 at the Mego Museum area (tables 8 and 9, please see floor plan for exact location).

Price for this instant collectible will be $50 at the show. We will be taking limited pre-orders of the figure for those attending the show (conditions apply, we will make an announcement if the figure is pre-sold out). Please email
totoyfair@gmail.com to reserve yours today!
 
 
50 BUCKS? Canadian? I have that in my change jar right now!
 
Why didn't I know about this in maybe JUNE of last year so I had time to recruit a Toronto collector to pick this up for me. Only FIFTY BUCKS for one of twenty??? I think I am going to have to find someone who has one of these so I can steal it from him after breaking into his home. Either that or have a stroke from knowing I will never see one of these in my lifetime.
 

No comments: