Monday, January 13, 2014

Right Between The Eyes

 
Provenza might not run or go into the sun without a hat or climb high ladders but he can sure as hell shoot for an old man. G. W. Baily in the role of a lifetime. Great to see for an old pro who always delivers the goods on tonight's season finale of Major Crimes. One of my favorite TV cop characters of all time.

It wasn't what I was hoping for but SOMEONE got shot and I felt pretty satisfied by all that. And I don't have to see Rusty anymore - this winter or spring. But that might change in the fall. I will bitch at moan about that when the times comes.

2 comments:

david_b said...

That actually was the best part of the show.. (well, ok besides Jeri Ryan).

Especially with his earlier firing range issue a few episodes back.

If only Rusty would move into more a 'Buzz-like' role, it would be fine. Just get him OUT of this stupid storyline and not so whiney. He could actually graduate from the 'Wesley Crusher School of Irritation'.

Kal said...

I hope so too. Less Rusty, more Tao and the rest of the cast.