Friday, January 24, 2014

I Appears That The Lowest You Need To Pay To Freak Me Out Is $2.98

 
I wonder if this doll actually smokes his own cigarette. That may keep the other kids from beating you to death behind the school for maybe one day. Then when the doll doesn't smoke anymore or you have run out of funny jokes to tell with him, well, then that is another beating. Do you see where I am going here you little freaks? Ventriloquists are dumb and spending that much time animating an inanimate object is just creepy and will get you beaten up ALOT. Why not go be a regular weirdo and talk to the crows in the park? Oh and if you are going to have the puppet on your LAP, please doing me the courtesy of wearing pants.
 

5 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Well. There's some nightmare fuel.

DrGoat said...

He probably steals Lucky Strikes from your Dad while he's sleeping. And rides around on Spot, your favorite cat.

profsafety said...

He's terrific!

Kal said...

First of all if I see him walking around the house by himself at night I am going into to space and nuking the house from orbit....it's the only way to make sure.

profsafety...you aren't ONE of those kids are you?

Kal said...

First of all if I see him walking around the house by himself at night I am going into to space and nuking the house from orbit....it's the only way to make sure.

profsafety...you aren't ONE of those kids are you?