Monday, January 6, 2014

Who Do You Choose?

 
Damn. This is a tough one. I want the one to protect me to be the smartest guy and that is Batman but he can't take nowhere near the amount of punishment that Wolverine or Hellboy can. Dredd is just a man with a gun but I don't want him hunting me. Vader has those mystical powers and a lightsaber that can cut Wolverine in half. I hate to discount my Brother Doom but I think he would be more concerned about himself than me and would allow his ego to cause my death. In this one I will have to go with Wolverine - the noble Samurai who would die before letting death come to me. But it's a tough group of killers to overcome. I like that there is no right answer that I know will change tomorrow once I have given it more thought.
 

7 comments:

Michael Lynn P. said...

I picked Wolverine too. I mean, he's a total badass, and I just feel like he'd stand by me and do his best to make sure I stay alive. Plus he's Canadian. ; )

Kal said...

And as we both know Canadian things are the best.

Unknown said...

I think I have to go with Batman. He beat Superman for Christ sake! He was also old Batman at the time.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wolverine all the way!

DrGoat said...

I like Wolverine too, but I gotta go with either Hellboy or Dr. Doom to protect my ass.

Kal said...

I keep thinking of ways that Wolverine could beat Doom or Hellboy. But Wolvie does know Squirrel Girl and SHE beat Doom so maybe that is allowed.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The Batman does not kill. I just assumed that he was the protector the text was referring to by default.