Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Why Did No One Tell Me About Season Five Of 'Justified' Beginning Last Night??


 
It was kinda cool to have this one drop on me without any anticipation so I can forgive you humans for this glaring oversight. I forgot when Season Five was beginning so episode one was a nice surprise. There is no show I enjoy more week after week than 'Justified'. Fantastic writing and two of the best characters ever in series television. All meat with no filler. Thank you cable television for another 13 episode season of what I know will be greatness. I also have a deep love for Walton Goggins and his portrayal of Boyd Crowder. I so want to memorize his lines to bring up at parties.
 
Dave Foley as a tough guy?
Tim Horton's jokes?
I couldn't get enough.
 
 
 
 
Great to see Michael Rappaport back on television. Although he is looking a bit doughy I see great explosions of acting coming from this Florida swamp kingpin. Even the casting of Alicia Witt as his crazier sister, Wendy is a great choice.
 
 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend Jen loves this show.

Kal said...

You should love it too. It's so much fun to just listen to the guys talk to each other.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, I certainly don't want to get on your Shit List so FYI the 2nd season of "Vikings" starts on Feb 27th. Ragnar and the boys are back!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I'm not up on all the primetime dramas but I'll be sure to keep you up to date on the last episodes of "Beware the Batman".

Kal said...

All is appreciated. Only two more Episodes of Beware and Vikings is going to get really good this year. Ragnar has quite a rep from what I have been reading about the real life guy.

Unknown said...

I'll be watching right along with you Cal. I just hope that the death of Elmore won't affect the quality of the show. You just know he didn't put up with any foolishness. I'm also trying real hard to get this image of Walton out of my head. Once seen it's hard to forget. Another great season of SOA by the way.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2012/10/sons-of-anarchy-guest.jpg

Kal said...

Sons is the kind of show I am saving to watch as a binge some weekend when I run out of new things. Walton was great on the Sheild too.