Thursday, January 23, 2014

You Ask Why I Fight The Cephalopod Menace?

 
I like this concept because SOMEONE has to give these freaks the old fashioned, wrestling ring beatdown they deserve on LIVE TV. It's just part of educating the culture on why they are freakishly evil, because they pervert the very noble spirit of the LUCHADOR.
 
 
I loved the cartoon LUCHA LIBRE. It was about an elementary school with students that were Luchadors in training. They all had great names and characters like 'The Flea' and my favorite, the innocent but deadly 'SNOW PEA'..who could only say is name..."Snow Pea"
 




 
There was a time when I had hope that I would receive an actually genuine Mexican Luchador mask but that won't be happening anytime soon I think. Maybe it's one of those things that a person can only pick out for themselves. But the guy was a long time reader here and I was interested in seeing what he would pick out for me when he mentioned that it was something he wanted to get for me because they are as common as dirt where he is from.
 
 

No comments: