Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's The Good News Story Of The Day

Militant commander accidentally blows up dozens of trainee suicide bombers The commander of the Iraqi militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly blew up 21 suicide bombers in training when he made an error during a live explosives exercise. 15 other trainees were injured. The popular imagination paints terrorists as hundred-foot-tall supermen with the power to destroy entire states simply by staring crosseyed at them, but the reality is that people who are willing to be suicide bombers -- and those who exploit them -- may not be very bright at all.

 
 

5 comments:

profsafety said...

Man, I thought it was an Onion spoof at first. This is the best news I've seen in a long time. I LOVE IT!

Kal said...

Numnuts

profsafety said...

Well said, my friend!

Hobgoblin238 said...

Oh but I thought liberals loved Muslims...Get it straight will ya?

DrGoat said...

Bite me.