Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My New Show To Binge Watch

 
Quinn Mallory, while working on an anti-gravity machine, accidentally creates a portal to a parallel universe. Eventually, his friends and an unwilling participant accidentally get stuck traveling among parallel worlds, trying to survive, and learning that sliding can lead to fatal results. Meanwhile, among many changes in their group, they try to rescue the multiverse from the Kromagg Dynasty.

 


One of the coolest concepts for a show ever. I liked that it got five seasons. They lost their way for a bit with cast changes and the like but I remember enjoying the series back in the day. I hope it still holds up. Can't beat the cast. Of all the 'teen' stars, Jerry O'Connell grates on me the least. Anything with John Rhys Davies is golden and Sabrina Lloyd is just as cute as a speckled pup.

2 comments:

Bob/Sally said...

Awesome! I loved Sliders when it was one but, like you say, the change in cast/direction in the latter seasons did steal a lot of the fun. I know now that it was all about budgets and scheduling, but back then I was furious with them for ruining a concept that worked so well.

Wings1295 said...

I'd love to watch this, too. It always seemed like a great idea to me, but the timing was just off.