Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Toys From DC Collectibles

 
I would love a whole new line done in this animated style like the great pieces I have in my collection from Batman - The Animated Series. All the elements that makes Batman such a great LOOKING character are all there.


 
This Armored Batman looks to be more Iron Man than Batman but so cool. I love the heft to this figure and all the articulation. A gorgeous piece of toy art.



 
Damian - sigh


 
As a huge Harley Quinn fan I have to hunt down both THIS Harley in a onesie and the Lil' Gotham version. Both are adorable and have those cute additional elements and accessories that I really like in my figures.


 
Benedict Cumberbatch as the Joker??

 
 
Lil' Batman freaks me out a bit with is stubby legs and overly accentuated 'package'. When you see it, you will know. But I do like the Damian Robin with baseball bats. He's isn't playing around. Just knocking them out of the park.

No comments: