Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TV Times

 
 
I am developing a deep love for both these sitcoms. The only measure I use for what makes for a great show is if it makes me laugh and both of these do.
 
 
Keith David as the Sgt Major is EMMY BAIT. Damn, I love him so much. Perfect casting. Greatest voice in all media history - he was GOLIATH! End of story. I hate that this show is on Fox because that means it's going to get cancelled too soon. It's sharp and funny and just zips along and that is my idea of entertainment. More jokes per minute than Modern Family.
 

 
Watching Karl Urban tell the story of the XRN, the android that is more soldier than cop and the 36 hour siege to take out ONE killer robot was chilling. I like this one and the way it employs believable tech to create a believable future world. Intelligence does the same thing and is also high on my watch list.
 

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Love Brooklyn 99, starting to like Enlisted, not watching Almost Human and have Intelligence on the DVR but haven't fired them up yet. :)

Kal said...

The Toy Story part of the shooting episode on Enlisted was great.