Thursday, April 17, 2014

Duran Duran Could Certainly Write Some Bad Songs

What is wrong with you humans? I understand that Blood Moons are rare but do you have to drag out this piece of crap song by DURAN DURAN each and every time there is a lunar eclipse that creates this blood effect.

Their song, New Moon On Monday (From the album 7 And The Ragged Tiger - the most pretentious name for and album full of some drivel that the band tried to turn into a kind of full length feature where they played the worst revolutionaries EVER. They would be spotted ten minutes after they sat at the same table in some pub and security would promptly drag them away to a quick execution. Those hairstyles are worthy of death alone. But before that their jailers would cut the band's hair and deprive Simon Lebon of all hair products. That's what you get when you lame pop stars try to fight the man.



Don't get me wrong. I loved the way you guys told me about that girl name Rio and how she dances on the sand. But even you can admit that rock videos and rock songs don't get worse than New Moon On Monday.

This freaking song was going through my head all day and why should I suffer alone. Please find much to mock about New Moon On Monday as I did.

Look how cool the boys dress and move through the city with their dangerous arm shipments. Worst agents ever. And everyone and their dog knows that you stop and search all wagons, especially horse drawn wagons. And they are moving their shit AT NIGHT when they are more likely to stand out. Fuck this is stupid. WHY IS HE WEARING RED GLOVES???? I even know that you question everyone wearing red gloves in a totalitarian society.

If you can't ride your own motorcycle, then you shouldn't add a motorcycle scene to the video.

I defy anyone to tell me what is going on here. What is the story, exactly? Ten guys rebel and ten other guys on horses fight them and Duran Duran wins and saves the world? GAH! Where are the tanks and the special forces to deal with this gang of punk who keep repeating the same line over and over again?



Pretty stinky. But why do I know the words to the entire freaking song??

No comments: