Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Faux Action Figures For Community's GI JEFF Episode





 
 
I don't watch as much Community as I used to but when I heard they were doing an animated episode where each of the characters were give a GI JOE code-name that perfectly matched their personalities I knew I would be interested. Of course they had to sex up Annie, which is something I never ever complain about. Britta as Buzzkill was also a highlight for me. I wish I could show you the whole episode here because it's worth it to you to download, especially if you are a fan of the 80s cartoon. The script is very funny and done with a loving homage to all the thing that made the GI JOE cartoon so great. The toy commercials in-between the animated parts are also hysterical.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's been a pretty decent season so far with Dan Harmon back at the creative helm. His new cartoon, Rick and Morty, has also been absolutely hilarious. He and Rob Schrab (of Scud: The Disposable Assassin fame)work together a lot, and are by far my two favorite creative people these days.

Troy and Abed in the Morning!

Unknown said...

And if you have not yet seen sexed up Annie singing Santa Baby to Jeff do so immediately.

The King of Thessaly said...

Those are fucking great!

I agree- that show is hot fire. I miss Donald Gambino, though... but he's busy fucking those small girls, minus s-m.

Rick and Morty is spectacular!

Ronsrandomstuff said...

Community has been hit or miss for me but Rick and Morty is a blast! Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I'm not at all surprised Ahed signed up with GI Joe after his haphazard time with SHIELD.

david_b said...

It's the ONE show I have to start watching regularly.., spending too much time at work.

Loved this Joe sequence.

Mike said...

This was all kinds of fun