Friday, April 11, 2014

Figures Toy Company

 

 
Of all the lines to make, this one offends me sensibilities as both a collector and lover of fine television. I suppose if you are really into the Dukes of Hazzard then you will need these figures in your collection.


 
Evel Knievel was always one of my favorite celebrities as a kid. The myths about him were legend as were all his failures. I admired him for dreaming big and his toys are some of the best that were ever made. The bike and figure I have took a lot of punishment and still work like the day they were first bought. I enjoy this upgrade of a classic real-life action hero.



 
 
I like this Batman/Robin Two Pack also. So much like the Mego figures I remember from my childhood. I know they are replicas but I don't care because they are quality copies of the originals.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Hobgoblin238 said...

So you must have a problem with Mego. They made Dukes of Hazzard too.