Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I Got A Horrible Beard Trim Today

 
It's bad enough that I am feeling disheartened by the total lack on interest shown in my GED teaching class. I had two students last day. One was my guy who always shows up because he thinks we have a perfect attendance award. I, of course, have done nothing to dissuade his delusion.

I thought getting a nice trim would make me feel better but I just looked fat in the stylist chair and she did a horrible job. If I wasn't such a troll I would show you. I have decided after today to never take anymore pictures of myself. I am not an attractive individual. I don't dare try to fix it myself because I will only screw it up more and have to take it all off. Gah!

I saw myself on the distance learning cam and it's true, the camera does add 50 lbs.

 
 

1 comment:

profsafety said...

Man, you are just fine. You have a gravitas that many dudes wish they had. Embrace it! You are a grown ass man, that's a good thing. I respect you and wish you all the best, my friend.