Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Idea To Save The Next Avengers Movie

 
Not that it needs any savings but I have decided that there is no situation that can't be made better by the addition of Squirrel Girl. She's Marvel's greatest untapped character. She needs to join Agents of Shield. That team needs a few super powered agents.
 
This is why I feel unappreciated. No one sees my VISION. Or appreciates what I do around here. You have all gotten used to my regular balloon juice and it's old hat - Squaresville man. No longer a place where the kids who were never hip don't even want to hang out at. But they were my desired target demographic.
 
Now it is just a place where entertainment goes to die. I'd might as well just share this space with the profession Jerk-Off competitors that you will soon read about. If you are hearing or readng anything I write.
 
I think I am having a crisis or breakdown for no apparent reason. I feel fine but I have some fear and resentment (not about the same things) and the mix is messing with my mojo.
 

1 comment:

j-swin said...

we appreciate you kal,though sometimes we don't always get a chance to say it. i really enjoy your wednesdays with wonder woman and the image bizzards. i know it must feel one sided sometimes when you don't get a response, but we are out here and watching, brother.