Friday, April 18, 2014

The Winter That Never Ends Continues

A nice fresh dumping of snow to remind us all that we haven't suffered enough this winter. I think it started last September but who remembers anymore. All I know is that I have not felt the warmth of the sun in a long, long time. I don't usually bitch about the cold. I like the cold. I am a Polar Bear. The cold is my friend but GOD DAMN, can we be done with the snow. I will take rain, thunder and lighting. ANYTHING BUT MORE FREAKIN SNOW. It's like someone opened the Cask of Ancient Winters and left us to die in this beloved Northern paradise.


Yeh, that is them, Officer. Those are the snow flakes that have been trespassing on my property. I want them gone or I might have to take drastic actions with a less than safe, home made, flame thrower.

 
Look, they even MADE ONE. You could own this thing. Cook a chicken and melt your front stoop all in under a minute. Now that's multitasking and since the chicken is FLASH FRIED, all the healthy juices remain inside the charred exterior just waiting for the whole family to dig into.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I opened the blinds this morning and went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!