Thursday, April 17, 2014

You Better Better ALL Believe That I Am Going Back INTO The McDonald's If I Don't Get The Right Toy. I Know They Have The One I Want But Are Too Damn Lazy To Take A Half Second To Look For It

 

And even through I went back for my McNugget Happy Meal with Yogurt and Apple slices for four days straight, I still never got my Beware The Batman, Batman Mask. It's sturdy. It fits my melon like head but like most of the things I want, I was denied and I think threatened with a retraining order.

Lucky Brother John sent me one and I found another at the Value Village of all things. I don't like just loose figures without all their parts but I did get my Doctor Evil Doll and my red Barbie Convertible cheap cheap cheap at the Value Village so who am I to look down on them.

2 comments:

david_b said...

"Your parents would be so proud.."

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I didn't know the courts were getting into employment preparedness these days.