Sunday, June 22, 2014

Tales From The Record Collection Of Cool

 
Does anyone know a good simple way to clean vinyl records? I found a couple of boxes of my vinyl collection and I want to clean them up and try to match the sleeves to the records. I also have a great timeless school record player that still works from the 1970s. I could do posts and posts about the bad music I listened to as a kid. I didn't care what everyone thought I just listened to what I liked. I wonder how many of those records are still playable after decades in boxes and crates?

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I would use only a soft damp cotton cloth and then let them air dry. And hey, I had that Boney M record too! Their Xmas album is still one of the best Xmas albums ever made.

Kal said...

You don't have to convince me of the greatness of Boney M. They were decades ahead of their time. Oh Daddy Cool....Daddy, Daddy Cool.